@JACYNTHELIOW

Friday 21 June 2013

Granny's Birthday :)


We celebrated my granny's 82 birthday in April, before my birthday. *So sorry I dragged it for so long haha*. As usual, we celebrated in a restaurant whereby my aunties come back to hometown. But too bad the restaurant we had, the service there was terrible. My mum even scolded the manager for not managing the service well haha. *Imagine how bad it is*.


My cousin sisters.


My cute granny!





Always wanted to take pic with my little niece but she just refuse to do so.-.-


Meet my little Sarah!


Loving my eye makeup that day haha.


Meet my supermodel cousin bro!


Our photographer of the day!





And lastly,

Top from Mirrorcle / Skirt from Thailand / Shoes from Summit



Jacynthe

















No comments:

Post a Comment