@JACYNTHELIOW

Tuesday 18 June 2013

Leyi's 18 Birthday :)


My blog is so dead now. It's been so long since I blogged. It's almost 2 months! Sorry for not updating my blog for so long. I'm busy with my semester test which is so frustrating, and yea, I screwed it. So now I'm having my holiday and I have time to blog blog blog! 
Okay, today I'm gonna blog about Leyi's birthday which we celebrated for her 1 month ago haha. We gave her a suprise party and our plan went successfully! So the plan goes like this, me and Coco lied to her that only 2 of us have time to celebrate her birthday, others are not free. She believed it and we drove her to Sunway. While others went Sunway first before we reached, and they went in to Bubba Gump and prepare everything first. And here we go, me and Coco then brought her in to the restaurant and TADAAAAAAA, everyone was there! We plan to celebrate Leyi's birthday in our own way but the waiters in Bubba Gump said they have their own celebrating way yea so we leave it to them. 




They make her stand on the chair and sing birthday song! Sorry Leyi, this is definitely not in our plan. Luckily they didn't celebrate my birthday here haha.


Nah, don't say we never celebrate!

Don't get too hungry. ;p









And yea it's me.



With my Coco.


With the birthday girl.


Pretty girlsssss.







I still like your beanie so much hahaha.

After that satisfying dinner, we decided instead of shopping, we went to Yuen's house and play for another round haha. *Since we hardly gather together like last time right?*

I like PCC's beanie so much that I can't resist NOT to camwhore haha!





Last but not least,


Borrow the beanie from PCC and it matches with my outfit perfectly. :)

And lastly, not forgetting a polaroid.






Jacynthe :)


























No comments:

Post a Comment