@JACYNTHELIOW

Sunday 23 June 2013

Coco's 18 Birthday @ Plan B :)


Selca first before starting the post.

We celebrated Coco's birthday on Friday, which we planned long time ago. Her birthday was actually in early June, but that period I was preparing for my exam and I hardly find time to hangout and celebrate for her. *So sorry*. So we procrastinated until last Friday, which is few days ago, to celebrate her birthday eventually. And yea, we got a suprise party for her, which is A BIIIT fail, haha. So the plan goes like this, I date Coco out for shopping like usual without letting her know actually others were going also. But the plan failed because she accidentally took a glance at Leyi's phone and saw the watsapp group, and also because of me, I accidentally said out something which I thought she didn't hear. We planned to celebrate her birthday at Plan B cuz I saw a lot of positive blog review about this cafe and I wanted to give it a try since long time ago and this time was like FINALLYYY. Yeah.



Love their cozy ambience!

Everyone was busy taking pictures. Tsk tsk.








PCC, you look very pretty in this picture!

THE REASON IS BECAUSE THIS PHOTO IS TAKEN BY ME. MUAHAHA.


PCC's salmon sandwich


My ham and cheese toast.


Winnie's pasta.


Zhi Ying and Yuen's mushroom pasta.


Have no idea what burger is this haha.



I just realize our shirt were almost the same colour!




HAHA. I love this pic eh!

And me with my COCO

We don't care although our arms will look big because we just wana hug each other.



Our OOTD.
Coincidentally wore the same skirt and took the same bag haha.

After our meal, of course, is the cutting cake session. So they asked the waiter to take out the cake which they bought earlier on. BUT, instead of asking so many of us there, the waitress choose to ask Coco how many candles we need! Cutest waitress EVER!! haha. 

Decided to buy layer cake for Coco.




And lastly, a family portrait.



OOTD

Whole outfit from Radioactive / Shoes from Cotton On


By the way, I've created a Twitter account! Please do follow me at @JacyntheLiow!



Jacynthe






No comments:

Post a Comment