@JACYNTHELIOW

Monday 1 April 2013

SPM | Coconut Shake :)


Hiiii, it's blogging time again! :) Didn't get to blog recently cuz I'm so busy with my college now.  Lecturers LOVE to give tests, a bit sick of it already but I think its good cuz I'm the kind of person which study whenever there's exam only, haha, I'm a lazy kid huh. So, I didn't get to go out recently, so NOTHING TO BLOG = NO CHANCE TO BLOG. Sad die me. So, everyone knows SPM results just released on the last Thursday, I've got mine too. On Thursday in the early morning, me and the gang went to Old Town that just located outside our school to have breakfast. *Seriously I have no appetite at all*. We never seen each other for so long so yea, we chatted a lot about college life and stuff. For that particular moment, we all just literally forget about SPM. But when the clock ticks nearer to 10am, our heartbeat were getting faster, from that moment onwards, we all were starting to get nervous. I'm super nervous, and also a bit excited, cuz I get to go back to school and I can meet my fellow schoolmates again. *miss them a lot*.
 Okay so whatever, I got my results. I'm satisfied yet disappointed with it. Didn't really reach my expectation. I lost one A compared to my expectation, that's why I kinda disappointed with it. Maybe I've set my target to high, that's why :( So watever it is, everything has came to a halt.  I felt so relax and relieved now, from this moment onwards, I should focus more in college now. :)
Finish crapping over my SPM, now I'm gonna blog about FOOOOOOOOOOD.
I bet you heard before strawberry milkshake, yogurt milkshake, mango milkshake etc, BUT, did you heard before COCONUT SHAKE?
Yes, I'm gonna blog about coconut shake. It is located at the roadside of Klebang, Melaka, just right next to the Caltex petrol station.

It is always so crowded here as they serve nice and authentic food! Curious about it? Continue to scroll down.

So, this is the legendary coconut shake special! With additional scoop of vanilla ice cream on top of it. I personally like the concoction of the ice with the ice cream, coconut drink and the flesh! The taste was not over sweet with the nice fragrant of the coconut drink and flesh. It's something special and a 'life saver' under the humid hot day!





The Nasi Lemak taste soo goood!! I love how the sambal mix with the nice fragrant rice. 


Moreover, they also sell Mee Goreng and Mihun Goreng too.
*For my recommendation, don't try the mihun goreng as it taste not so good for my previous last 2 visits here*


Can you see the crowd? We can't find seats everytime we come, unless we come early!



If you want to takeaway only, the stall is at outside, just right beside the petrol station. The queue that day was not so long, if you come during holiday season, good luck to you cuz the queue is scaring! 

So, that's all for today's post :)


Klebang Original Coconut Shake:
Address : Klebang Original Coconut Shakes, 231 - 1, Batu 3 3/4, 75250 Melaka.
Time : 12.30 pm - 6.30 pm (Sunday - Saturday) , 2.00 pm - 6.30 pm (Friday)
Phone : +6013-3994061




Jacynthe















No comments:

Post a Comment