@JACYNTHELIOW

Saturday 9 March 2013

Rivet Necklace :)

Hey Loves! Feel good today because firstly it's weekend, I don't need to wake up so early and secondly, I PASSED my driving test! *that's miracle I know* I'm so afraid that I can't passed my driving test previously. Thanks GOD everything is over now. :) So today, I would like to share some mix and match outfits with the rivet necklace I got from Le Beauty Boutique!

Girls never get bored of accessories, we just can't get our eyes out off them, no matter how many accessories we've owned! This is because accessories play an important role in our outfit of the day, it spice up our outfits and make us more trendier. So, without other words, let me just show you how the rivet necklace spice up my outfits.

Rivet Necklace. It comes in 3 different colours.

Outfits.
#1 

#2.



#3.


See? Just imagine the outfits without the necklace, it'll become so simple and normal! Moreover, Le Beauty Boutique also selling a variety of accessories namely necklace, earcuffs, watches, clothings etc. And most importantly, CAPS! Love their caps a lot.




So now what are you waiting for? Log on to Le Beauty Boutique facebook page now to get more cool stuff! (click here)

HAPPY SHOPPING PEEPS :)



Jacynthe










No comments:

Post a Comment