@JACYNTHELIOW

Tuesday 9 April 2013

Hatyai, Thailand - Shopping Spree (Part 1) :)


Haloooooooo! How things going on? I'm having my sky-blue holiday now *really hope it won't end* :( So, this is a post about my trip to Hatyai. Yea, this is my very first time I've been to Thailand (don't be shock). I'm so excited before that cuz everyone said that Thailand is a shopping heaven and I can't wait to go there! So, me and my cousin went to the airport early in the morning after we had our light breakfast at home. 

Grabbed  a cup of milo from Mcd before we board the plane cuz I scared I will faint with an empty stomach in the plane. 

We reach the airport quite early so after we check in we have nothing to do but taking pictures!


Me and couz sis.



I love my hair in this pic so much!!

After an hour of flight, we finally arrived at  the Hatyai International Airport.





When we arrived at Hatyai, its about 1pm already. So after we checked in the hotel, we went downstairs and hunt for food. Since my couz sis went there once, so she brought me to a restaurant which run by Thai but they can speak fluent mandarin!





Unfortunately the Tom Yam was only mediocre but the food overall was good, especially the fish! Must try if you are going to Hatyai someday :)

We actually didn't get to go anywhere on the first day cuz we have no idea where to go so we just hang around at the shopping mall below our hotel.


So at night.....




The night hawkers start to set up their stalls around my hotel area. So we just need to go down and there's food! So convenient rite?

So that's all for day 1, do stay tuned for part 2! :)

Bye, hope you enjoy reading! :)




Jacynthe



















No comments:

Post a Comment