@JACYNTHELIOW

Saturday 20 April 2013

Hatyai, Thailand - Shopping Spree (Part 3) :)


Sorry for keeping you guys waiting, college reopen already and I'm so busy with it.  So today I'm gonna blog about my day 3 in Hatyai. *yea I know, for after so long haha* Okay, in day 3, we didn't get to go many places as before cuz we went almost all the places that really can shop. So on that day we just simply hang around our hotel and also to buy souvenirs for my friends. 

We went for Swensens after that cuz we were so exhausted and tired after walking for so long!


Selca while waiting for my ICE-CREAAAAM.


Forgot what is it call already. Something Oreo one. hehe


Happy girl with her ice-cream!

At night, we went to the floating market. I'm very excited to go there cuz I always see it on the TV only and now I could experience it for the very first time! But luckily we stay at Hatyai till Saturday cuz the floating market only open on the FRIDAY, SATURDAY AND SUNDAY.






FRIED SEA??????
Nah...it's a bowl of soup and seafood. It's something like steamboat in Malaysia. *But i wonder why they call it as fried sea.....*


Have no idea what's this, Didn't get to try it.


This is not selling pot for flowers, this is for drinks! Their cup so cute rite??


This is the must-try food in Thailand, the COCONUT ICE CREAM. It taste like vanilla ice cream but IT'S NOT SWEET AT ALL! *gonna emphasis this cuz I don't like sweet things* It also taste somehow like the Coconut Shake. *If you don't know whats coconut shake, click here*


Thailand fish cake. I love how the thai sauce mix with the fish cake!



Bizarre food. All those fried insects. And guess what? I bought a packet of fried grasshoppers. It smell nice and I decided to give it a try, since I'm here already and #YOLO, you only live once lol. So it taste bad, for me, it's tasteless and it taste like leaf also. I ate one and I threw away the whole packet, not trying to waste food but I really cannot stand to eat another more. 

And so basically this is my day 3. On the next day, we went to the airport early in the morning so we have no time to go anywhere. 

Lastly, OOTD.
For Day 3,



Top from Radioactive / Leather skirt from Hatyai / Bagpack from Radioactive / Sneakers from Converse

Day 4,


Top and Shorts from Hatyai / Denim Jacket from Radioactive / Sneakers from Converse / Spikey Necklace from Le Beauty Boutique

Converse is the best sneakers for travelling cuz it's comfortable, especially when you go to places that you need to walk a lot, you don't wana have blisters on your foot rite? And plus, it's so easy to match with whatever outfit you're going to wear.

That's all for today's post. :)





Jacynthe















1 comment:

  1. Both you and me don't understand the names of some food in Thailand because the persons who wrote it they cannot speak English,so please forgive them. The fried sea should be some kind of seafood noodle and egg tofu is only roast egg,not tofu.

    ReplyDelete