@JACYNTHELIOW

Saturday 13 April 2013

Hatyai, Thailand - Shopping Spree (Part 2) :)


Hiii, I was planning to update everything about my trip to Hatyai before my college reopen and now I don't think it is possible cuz my college is going to reopen soon. But at least I could update the part 2 one first :). Hatyai is a shopping heaven, so for girls, if you get to go there, you will go crazy with this place because almost every row of shop lots there's at least 1 boutique and guess what, there's so many rows of shop lots here, just imgaine it. Some there's even the whole row of boutiques, and their items are almost the same so we can compare the prices and bargain to the lowest rate. 
So, my day 2 at Hatyai started when we were planning to go to the biggest market in Hatyai to buy my mum's pot (you know, Zebra is originated in Thailand so the pots here are more cheaper than in Malaysia one). Since Hatyai town is so small in the map, so we decided to walk there. But while we were walking to our destination, we saw so many boutiques along the road and I cannot resist NOT to go in *nah, you know*. So after an hour of shopping, our hands were full of shopping bags and rather than buying the pot, I suggested to go back to the hotel and rest first. *And also to count how much we spent*
And so, we had our lunch at Mcd because I want to try their pork burger, since its not available in Malaysia, of cuz I need to give it a try!



Can't wait to try it!


It taste somehow like sausage mcmuffin.....loll.



Their tuk-tuk so cuteee!

Along the streets....


And that's me in the tuk-tuk!


I sit this tuk-tuk for more than a thousand times during my four days in Hatyai haha. *loll...i'm just exaggerating it*

So at night we went to the big night market, it was literally huge!



Take note, this is not the only stall!




I love this noodle so much, spicy enough, sour enough.


This the mango salad. It's portion is too big for 2 of us. But these 3 bowls of food really cost us, it cost 270 baht for these 3 bowls and that's mean it's 70 baht (RM7) for 1 bowl!

Below are some random pics of mine.





Loving my new sunnies.

Top from Cotton on / Shorts from Voir Jeans / Sunnies from Creole




Jacynthe


















1 comment:

  1. Were the spicy salad and seafood noodle expensive for Malaysian at 7 RM a bowl? Please let me know,Thanks.

    ReplyDelete