@JACYNTHELIOW

Saturday 27 April 2013

Hari Anugerah Cemerlang :)


This is truly my pride and honor to achieve what I am having today!

This happened on the last Saturday, I get invited to go back to school to attend the Hari Anugerah. I was excited on the previous night, not because I get to go back to school (a bit on that also actually), but the main thing is because I get to drive to school ALONE! Haha, this was my very first time that I get to drive alone lolll.*wana act cool maa* I reached school quite early, cuz I have no idea what time we should reach there, though they say start at 7:30am, but you know, they definitely will delay the time. Everyone was in their formal wear that day, which it is required by the school STRICTLY. I'm so happy cuz most of my frens were there, so that we can take pictures! *the main purpose of it haha* Pictures post!


PCC, Winnie and Wai Ching


With the PCC.






Read her blog! (click here)


Pretty Girls!


So that's all for this post! Gonna blog about the lunch after the Hari Anugerah 'SOON', do stay tuned!



Jacynthe










No comments:

Post a Comment