@JACYNTHELIOW

Sunday 28 April 2013

Sweet 18 :)


This going to be the fastest post I've ever updated. Yesterday night, the gang and I went to Star Village for dinner and also to celebrate my birthday in advance HAHA. I was thinking to have a birthday party like last year one (only if you read my blog since last year), BUT I don't wana have party like every year over and over again, kinda boring and it cost my parents a lot too rite? So I drove them there as I wana learn how to drive alone without my parents companion. Yin Yuen and Jia Ying reached there first before we reach. So we sat down, look at the menu, deciding what to eat, ordered the food, take out the camera and here it goes, I just realize that, I FORGOT TO TAKE MY CAMERA BATTERY-.- lollll. I charged it before hand because the battery is going to flat and there it goes. So I ended up driving back all the way home just to take the battery (what a might mind I have, how can I forgot the most important thing?!!) So, we chit-chatted a lot that day and also taking pictures haha.

Thanks Jia Ying for the instax ya!


A devil head for her haha!


She want people to notice her hairtie haha, cool ritee?


Insisted to put on the angel headband so that I can be taller than her haha.




The angel is going to kill the devil!


Thanks to Coco, my friend, my sister and also the organizer for the whole dinner! 
*spot PCC at the right corner haha*


So by then, they suprised me with this cake!








Love this pic taken by ME!



Finally, a full SSG pic!



I'm an ANGEL, and also a DEVIL.

By the way, loving my dress from H&M that I bought during the grand opening at Lot 10 last October, didn't get to wear it until now!

So as you can see, the lighting there is terribly bad, this is the brightest I can set without flash (as you know picture with flash will make your face look oily) and I edited all the pics so that it look brighter. Moreover, the service there is not so friendly too.

So lastly, I want to thanks SSG for celebrating my birthday and also for the cake! I was really very happy that night, happy that finally everyone was able to come for the very first time, happy that finally everyone can gather together,  happy that our friendship never ends. And also, thanks for everyone that wished me today. And, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Kai Yee, Vivien Ng and Yi An too :)

Lastly, thanks to my mum for baking the red velvet cake for me!


Happy Birthday to me :)



Jacynthe





















1 comment:

  1. Happy belated birthday jacynthe! :) Enjoy ur 18 hahahaa

    ReplyDelete