@JACYNTHELIOW

Monday 11 February 2013

Reunion Dinner 2013 :)

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYONE! It's the 2nd day of CNY already and now I'm still blogging about my family reunion dinner. I know most of the bloggers had already update their blog about their 1st day of CNY, haha, I'm so outdated and slow lolll. For CNY reunion dinner, most of the chinese will have their dinner in their own kampung with all the homecook dishes and all the relatives will come together to have dinner in their old house rite?? MUAHAHA, mine is totally different!   That is what the purpose I blog about my family reunion dinner. My family reunion dinner was held at a western restaurant because according to my mum, those chinese restaurant were all fully booked and it's pricey and it's not delicious at all. Moreover, I have only a small family for reunion dinner. So, just scroll down and look at the pictures and captions please.




Look at the curtains!
I would like to have them in my room..haha.



My daddy mummy!


Granny!


Mushroom  soup is LOVED



The MUST-EAT-FOOD for CNY --- YEE SANG!







My siblings


My Family!

Lastly, my outfit of the day


I LOVE MY SILVER LOAFER SO MUCH!

That's all for my reunion dinner! 
Stay tuned for the 1st day of CNY post soon. *It won't be taking too long, I THINK*

Once again,
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR



Jacynthe













No comments:

Post a Comment