@JACYNTHELIOW

Saturday 9 February 2013

Breadtime Cafe @ Bukit Jalil


Oh YEAH!! In the twinkling of an eye, it's already the second week of 2013! And today its Chinese New Year Eve, I'm so excited to welcome the chinese new year, just one more day to go! I can't wait to wear all the new clothes that I bought months and months ago..haha. I bet now everyone is busy preparing the dishes or preparing themselves for the reunion dinner. Okay, today I wana introduce a small cafe that is located at Bukit Jalil which serve delicious western food in an affordable price, that is BREADTIME CAFE@ Bukit Jalil.


Peach Soda


A cup of Cappuccino maybe?




Look at the 3 different different types of garlic bread with the mushroom spread, it's amazingly delicious!

Okay, I shall end this short post with an outfit of the day.  And I shall now go prepare myself for my family reunion dinner later!


HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVE!


Location :
8-12A, Jalan Jalil Perkasa 15/155B, Aked Esplanad Bukit Jalil, 57000 Kuala Lumpur




Jacynthe







No comments:

Post a Comment