@JACYNTHELIOW

Tuesday 12 February 2013

CNY Day 2 LOOK :)

Just a short fashion update.
I'm now posting the CNY day 2 outfit first instead of the day 1 one because I still have some photos in my cousin's camera. I'm waiting for him to send me so that I can update my blog as soon as possible. Since I have no visiting today, I have free time to update my blog. So, the day 2 come first! The day 2 is just visiting to my aunty's house (father side), so I have no photos with my cousins but only some of  my OOTD photos. I wore a super striking dress and my silver loafer to spice up my outfit of the day, just to make it more striking, haha. I purposely stand beside the pot of flowers to emphasis the CNY mood!





So, do stay tuned for the CNY day 1 post. *I have too many photos for the day 1 one so I think I have to separate into 2 posts.*



Jacynthe





No comments:

Post a Comment