@JACYNTHELIOW

Friday 25 January 2013

230113 :)



Hiiii people!! Now it's the second week of my college, I'm still adjusting myself to it, everything seems good :). Since yesterday was a holiday, so the gang decided to go to IOI Boulevard to yam cha on the Wednesday night. We never get to see each other for about 2 months (except for the shogun thingy), we miss each other so much and we have so many things to talk about. We went to Kimchiharu, a korean restaurant, I know it sounds weird to yam cha at a korean restaurant, people usually will chit chat at some dessert store, and I have no idea why we went there, though I'm the one who suggested to go, haha loll.


Taking Winnie before she notice while we were waiting for others.


Me and Winnie were the first to reach. We came 30 minutes earlier so we ordered some drinks and busy taking picture before they came. *that's the advantage of being punctual, though I know we were TOO punctual*



We have soo many things to tell each other till we  didn't realize its late at night already.  I'm the first to leave cuz I needed to head off for dessert for the 2nd round with my family! #weehee


Outfit of the day:



Okayy, a group photo before I end the post!

so sad without qing




Jacynthe











No comments:

Post a Comment