@JACYNTHELIOW

Sunday 17 February 2013

CNY Day 1 Part 1 :)


Hey yo people! Today is the 8th day of CNY already, time fly so fast, 1 more day to go to end the holiday and everyone need to go back to work/ school already. The 1 week long holiday is gonna finish soon and I bet everyone wish that time would slow down before the Monday come. And so do I, I wish that Monday would never come so that I still can stay at my hometown enjoying with my little small bed. HAHA. *totally still in the holiday mood.* But still, I need to face the truth. 
So sorry that I post the day 1 one after so long cuz I was so busy, though I have no visiting for the past few days loll. So, how do you enjoy your CNY so far? Did you guys enjoyed? Mine was a BOOM! I enjoyed my CNY (for chor yat) more that I expected. Though I have no idea what to write for my chor yat post, but I separate it into 2 posts because I have too many photos and I wana share every single one with you all. *I will try my best to do that.* My chor yat was as usual, I went to my mum's kampung with all my cousins and I get to eat the authentic Nyonya dishes cooked by my relatives. So, my CNY day 1 photos diary starts now.... *This is the before-lunch session*



Remember this game? #childhoodmemories
(scissors paper stone and the one who lose need to step one step further.)


The best time, angpau time!
Angpau Angpau Angpau


YEAH! We got Angpau!



I look so crazy =.=




Angpau a lot hor?


The cousinssssss


The Family.


I think I'm unable to post the part 2 one in this week because my college gonna start soon, I only can update it on the weekend. 

Lastly, I'm here to wish all my readers to have a prosperous one in the Snake year!! Happy Chinese New Year everyone!
*It's still CNY so I'm not late for that :P*



Jacynthe













No comments:

Post a Comment