@JACYNTHELIOW

Saturday 23 February 2013

CNY Day 1 Part 2 :)


HIIIIIII Goood morning! How was your week going on? Mine was very stress. I had a serious dilemma in my week due to the subject I took in A level. I was struggling with the subject Psychology and I couldn't understand the lecturer at all. All I was in the class was looking at the lecturer's lip moving with a  very blank mind. I keep on telling myself that I could cope with the subject as the subject is new for me with a zero foundation, but lastly, I FAILED. I realized this issue after the CNY break and the due date for adding/ dropping subject was actually over. In my mind, I wanted to change to Physics instead of Psychology because at least I have a foundation on Physics. But, the problem came, I did not score well in Physics in SPM level either. I'm afraid that it would end up like Psychology. Plus, if I want to change to Physics, I'm required to change class which mean I'm needed to separate with my class which we have a very deep friendship bond already! So, that's a very hard choice for me. But, life goes on, I can't just standing there without doing any action, I have to make a choice. At last, I choose Physics. GOOD CHOICE ARE HARD TO MAKE.
Okay so now, I want to forget everything above and refresh myself to the CNY mood again since it's still CNY. But sadly, there's 1 more day to go for Chap Goh Mei already, that's mean the CNY is going to end soon :( So now, I wana show you the part 2 of my day 1 of CNY *this is the after-lunch session*. Picture time! 
*Basically the following photos are all me, hehe*



I LOVE ALL THE PICTURES ABOVE!!

And so, this is the COUNTRYSIDEEEEEEE



Look at all the small little goats, so cute rite??? *cuteness overload*





The boys chasing the goats.



So kesian the goats.





We are COUSINSSS!


The cousinsss!!


A big family.


I hope that you all had a great CNY too! :)

Bye!


Jacynthe

















No comments:

Post a Comment