@JACYNTHELIOW

Saturday 5 January 2013

Christmas 2012 :)

Okay, now imma gonna update a post about Christmas. Yea, I know, its 2013 now and I'm posting about something that happen in 2012. You must be thinking I'm someone who live in the past lolll. Ok now, the reason I post the new year post first before the christmas post because just imagine everyone is posting about 2013 and I'm the only one who post about christmas, so weird rite???

Christmas is the day when Jesus born, it is also a day when all the family members come together to celebrate this special day. What a precious moment it is!

My christmas was same as usual, celebrating at my hometown, having party, nothing much. This some kind has become our family "tradition". But seriously, I LOVE CHRISTMAS SO MUCH!!!

So many people!


Having buffet as usual!! 


Look at the all the presents under the christmas tree!
*The happiest moment- exchange gifts session!*

Of course, there's photo session too.






Look at my baby Sarah.


According to my cousin, I was like advertising the brand on the paper bag, HAHAHAHA. lollll.


The aunties group!
*so cute rite my aunty*



And that's me!
I wore something so christmassy to have the christmas feel!
*Jingle bell...jingle bell...*



Look at all my presents!!!
*so happy me*


Opening present! Oh yeah!!!!
*spot my little Jojo!*

So that's how I celebrate my Christmas!

*End the post with a SELCA*


I'm now joining Nuffnang and NuffnangX. Please do click on the Nuffnang ads and follow me in NuffangX :)


Jacynthe

No comments:

Post a Comment