@JACYNTHELIOW

Wednesday 2 January 2013

2012....to 2013 :)


From 2012...to 2013, we needed to say BYE BYE to 2012 officially, I bet we all loath to part with it, rite? Too many happy moments happened in 2012.  So, to give it a PERFECT ending, we girls decided to go Shogun @ Sunway Pyramid.

Although not everyone is able to come, but AT LEAST half of us came. *so glad about it*







What I have chosen! 


Such a sashimi lover.



Me and Coco

Of course, we took a lot of pics too after we ate til our stomach gonna burst!



Zhi Ying


Yuen


Champion *in mandarin*



Leyi

Of course, hanging out with frens, group photo is a MUST ma, rite? But this time, champion is the photographer, thanks to her anyway.




A friend in need is a friend indeed.

So blessed that I met them and brightened up my secondary life. Next year we will be having our own life in different colleges, no more sampat with each other, no more doing crazy things together, no more laughing very loud together. These will be the best memories in my life. :)


Later then, me and my family went to IOI Boulevard to welcome 2013!! We went to Kimchiharu to have a  HEAVY supper. *seriously a lot*



I've told'cha. And this is just half of it! Believe it or not lol.

And yea, its 2013!!

Anyway, have you set your own new year resolution?


Hope that 2013 will be a good year for all of us! I'm here wishing everyone a very bless

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

God bless you :)


Outfit of the day:

Tribal Blouse: Radioactive |  Pants: Cotton On |  Bag: Longchamp

By the way, I'm joining Nuffnang now. So please kindly do click on the Nuffnang ads! Thank you. Your click is appreciated.



Jacynthe



No comments:

Post a Comment