@JACYNTHELIOW

Sunday 6 January 2013

Flashback 2012 :)

OMG, it's 3am now and I'm still blogging. Couldn't sleep at all, my eyes still open wide, even my little Jojo fall into her slumber night already. Throughout the year of 2012, things happened. These memories will always keep deep inside my heart core. :)

There's many challenges in 2012. Thank God that I manage to go through it and now let just show you what challenges I've made in 2012.


1. Becoming a host!


OMG. Me and Coco was hosting the Chinese Singing Competition in school. HAHAHA. This was our first time hosting, nervous at first, but at last we enjoyed it!
* I don't even dare to think back, we were too funny!*

2. Having Lab Exhibition

We were require to demonstrate our own science experiment to all the students. And guess what, we were require to wear the lab cot! So damn yeng rite? HAHA. We really enjoyed it cuz we play more than doing the experiment lol.


3. Having a blog!

Finally I have my very own blog! I remembered years ago I used to have a blog but I just posted 2 post and the blog just left there without updating anymore lollll. Luckily I never give up with this :). By the way, is my blog interesting? Or is it way too boring? Please do comment freely cuz I need some feedback please :)


4. Sampat to the fullest in school

*No photo for this*

I believe for those in school know what have I done rite?? Hahaha. #ITS A SECRET


5. The biggest challenge

Yea, it's SPM.  I do not know wether I really work hard for that, or even I can go better......
But I always remember,
EXPECTING for the lowest, and HOPING for the BEST!
*Someone told me that*


These are my challenges in 2012. What's yours? :)


*Okay, I should get back to sleep now*



Jacynthe



No comments:

Post a Comment