@JACYNTHELIOW

Saturday 29 December 2012

Wa Zen Japanese Restaurant :)


I was about to update this post few days ago but I was so busy watching this Taiwan drama- 

                                        真愛找麻煩.



I was so addicted to this drama omg. When winnie told me that this series have 84 episodes, I was like " DAFUQ, why so many episodes omg??!!". 
At first when I watch this drama I felt this show kinda sien, but when you continue to watch, 

YOU GONNA LOVE IT!!

*back to the topic* 

Hey ya people, how's your christmas eve going?  On the christmas eve, my family went to Wa Zen Japanese Restaurant @ Malacca to have dinner. The environment there was so nice and cozy!







Look at the sashimi. Aww~

                                                                       

                                                                  Pork Belly


                                                                        Chicken Teriyaki
                                                                    *I personally like this*


Christmas eve is the time when you spend time with your family, of course, I must have some pic with my family too!


My uncle and aunty.




I used my handphone to take all the pics so the resolution and the quality is not good *excuse me for that*. I should have bring my camera on that day..haizz.

But anyway, Happy Christmas Eve ( kinda late huh?)



Jacynthe



  

No comments:

Post a Comment