@JACYNTHELIOW

Tuesday 25 December 2012

Christmas Eve Dinner :)


*Start my post with a SELCA*

Few days back, me and my family were invited to have a buffet dinner at  Hatten Hotel @ Melaka. The food there I would not say its delicious, but it has what those 5 stars hotel have.


Now let just show u the fooooooood.




While we were enjoying our food, SANTA came!  But this santa was extremely high, he shake his butt, dance here dance there lolllll.


The photo is blur because the santa shake too much. ==


The santa with my family. (I'm not there because i'm holding the cameraaa.)


Me and cousin sis.



Outfit :


I wanted to put a belt at the center but i forgot to bring back to Melaka. Arggh! Making it imperfect. 

By the way, I will be going to post a few post about christmas. So stay tuned!



Merry Christmas!

*hope i wouldn't be too late :)*




Jacynthe




No comments:

Post a Comment