@JACYNTHELIOW

Friday 21 December 2012

Shogun@ Sunway Pyramid


Its The End of the World, if you happen to read this post now, CONGRATZ, you are alive.


*I look kinda stupid in that picture* This was actually an outing that happened before my trial, somewhere in June (I really forgotten when is it garrhh! *absent-minded*). All I could remember is that this was the Librarian "Annual" lunch @ Shogun Sunway Pyramid. Since its free and this was the last year to attend, so I decided to go with Christina.




Yong Qi took all the photos for us. After me and Christina went into Shogun (we both are librarian) , sad Yong Qi had to go shopping alone. But after we had ate with satisfaction, we went to find Yong Qi. But in the meanwhile.....



Later that, at Forever 21.....



Christina later on bought the hat that I'm wearing it! (you can see that when u continue to scroll down.)


Outfit:


If there's tomorrow, that would be the Day after Tomorrow.

Haha.


Jacynthe




2 comments:

  1. eh jiak xi you look freaking pretty in the 5th and 6th photos! :( chris also pretty lah of course haha no pic of yongqi meh?

    ReplyDelete