@JACYNTHELIOW

Wednesday 19 December 2012

A Small Small World :)


I wanted to upload this post few days ago, but I was tooooo busy, so I ended up never update my blog for so long....until NOW T.T Imma gonna update my blog more frequently (like few days/weeks once? loll) because the "end" of the world is coming and I scared I do not have the chance to update my blog anymore( HAHA...just kidding).

*gonna back to the topic* Kidszania!! I'm finally here!! After longing for so long (as this is the LAST year I'm "qualified" to enter), me and Coco, with her aunty and her cousins, we went to Kidszania on last Friday. Me and Coco was like BIG KIDS in there with all the small kids (they were sooo cute and we look like duhh!) Before going in, SELCA is a MUST! *what girls normally do..haha*


There were so crowded, so many people there. Kidszania provided 100++ of jobs for the kids to experience, but they only give you 5 hrs per entry, so we didn't play much actually. We play a few jobs ( about 6/7), just scroll down and you will know what jobs we play. 

1st job: CSI (sounds so cool)


2nd job: Paramedic (this look some kind like a doctor..haha)

3rd job: Its HITZ.FM!!



This was really cooooool!!!! I was like becaming a very very very famous artist being interview by JJ and EAN..hahaha *so shok* By the way, didn't we really look like we were in the DJ room? 

4th job: Lawyer *so proud of myself*


5th job: PILOT!!!





This is a MUST-DO job!! We queued up for this for about 1hr!! Seems like everyone wants to become pilot huh? 

6th job: News Caster



Among all the jobs, I like this the most! They really have the scripts, cameras and other things that the REAL studio have! AMAZING! :)

Just scroll down for more photos. Thank you :)
 That's the "surgeon" in the surgery room. *so sad I do not have the chance to play this...this look so damn COOOOL!! T.T*


The theatre there. I was wondering what show will they show there. Most probably those cartoon show.lol.



The nursery. The baby looks so real.

By the way, I've done something that I never had regretted so much in my life!!!

Guess how much it cost all together? The 2 photos cost me RM34!! The DVD that we were the new caster cost me rm10!! The HITZ,FM CD is free..hehe. Total it cost me rm44!! OMG *wanting to kill myself right now*

And lastly,

My very own Marrybrown Chicken Burger! (yea..the photo is upside down)




Jacynthe












No comments:

Post a Comment