@JACYNTHELIOW

Friday 7 December 2012

Life after SPM :)


Wootz! Finally I'm back in blogging again peeps. It's been 2 months every since i blogged the last post. Spm is over and everything is over :) Its holiday and this is the time for me to feel bored and do NOTHING at home =.=
 Few days back, I went down to KL with CocoWai Ching, Winnie and Loh Leyi by LRT. This was my first time taking LRT with my frens (mum didn't allow me to do that previously). We went to H&M and everyone was so excited lol. We spent almost 2 hours there and I tried few outfits in the fitting room. Teehee.

                                                                1st outfit :)

2nd Outfit :)


3rd outfit :)

4th outfit :)

5th outfit :)

(I know the photos are very blur, just ignore it)
Unfortunately, I didn't get to buy any of those, some size are too big for me :( After H&M, we went to eat Pepper Lunch in Pavilion. I didn't get to take any photo and so do Wai Ching. We went to Fahrenheit and I eventually bought something.



Yea. I only bought 1 piece. 
But anyhow we had a great time there, I bet? Haha. 





p/s: aww..so sad..Phung Chee Chen never get to go :(



Jacynthe :)


1 comment:

  1. Walao still want to chuan me at here lol now i also saw this ishhhh

    ReplyDelete