@JACYNTHELIOW

Wednesday 27 June 2012

Curly? :)







Haha, don't shock with my curly hair, I do not PERM it, I SET it! My mum with her good mood, she set my hair to get a new fresh look for instant. My mum actually used a straightener to help me set a curly hair instead of straightening my hair. My hair was actually set on the previous day so it look a bit straight in the picture. However, I like this type of big curl, it looks more natural compare to those small curl. According to my friends, I look a bit mature with the curly hair, so maybe when i grow 
Elder Elder Elder Elder Elder

I'll consider this type of curl :)


White shirt : Asian Avenue
Short Pants : Cotton On
Shoes : Radioactive
Bag : Goyard



Jacynthe :)




9 comments:

  1. thank you for your sweet comment, I'm following you now!
    Very cute look and your header is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable and cute!!
    The curls suits you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really great, you have an eye for this, that's sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those shorts -- such a cute color! And your hair looks gorgeous, although I wouldn't call it curly, but the volume is great!

    I hope you're having a great Monday!
    xoxo Alison
    www.stylingmylife.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love what you did with your hair! And I really like the colour ;)

    Wanna follow each other?
    BLOG | TWITTER | TUMBLR

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the colour of your short!

    are we following yet?
    let me know if you follow me (with GFC + twitter + FB?)
    & I'll follow back!

    www.linlicious-style.nl

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look fab! Your shoes are so cute x

    www.thesequincinderella.com

    ReplyDelete