@JACYNTHELIOW

Thursday 30 January 2014

Dress In Blue.











Dress from unbranded / Shoes from Ned Nedy  

When was the last time I updated my blog? Probably a month or two ago. Procrastination has getting more and more serious for me. Come to think of it, I must cut out this habit and must not do things in the last minute anymore. This has always been in my New Year resolution but I didn't manage to change this habit till today. Anyways, today is Chinese New Year Eve and let's put all the work and stress aside! I bet you all had a very satisfied dinner with the family members. I always love CNY where every family members come together to celebrate this meaningful festive once a year. I'm so looking forward for tomorrow! I hereby wishing everyone a Happy Chinese New Year in advance. :D




Jacynthe

No comments:

Post a Comment