@JACYNTHELIOW

Saturday 7 September 2013

Padi House @ Setiawalk :)


I bet you guys knew that my grandfather just passed away a week ago, if you read my previous post. No doubt that it's really really sad and I need time to accept the fact that he's gone. I do miss him sometimes. Oh well, shit does happen in everyone's life and shits just happened in my life in the whole August. August had been the darkest month in my life ever and I don't know wether am I controlling all the problems in the correct away or not. Oh well, life goes on. I believe that every cloud has a silver lining and every rainbow appear after every rainfalls. 
I came back from hometown on Thursday and I just felt that my holiday just started and college is reopening soon on Monday. Fml. Well, I guess this holiday went a little under-estimated for me huh. Ok so, me and my 2 unbiological siblings had a little bonding session at Padi House, Setiawalk. They are always there for me when I need them. I just felt so glad to have them in my life. *sorry for being a little sentimental haha*. We went there during tea time as Coco just finish class at that time and moreover, I just want to have a cup of coffee (or maybe more than that).

Orea Cheesecake.
It's kinda cheesy I can say but I think Secret Recipe's one nicer.


Cappuccino.
They have 50% off for Cappuccino and Latte for every piece of cheesecake. And I love their biscuits.


Mushroom soup with garlic bread.


I love garlic bread so I ordered it after I've finished cheesecake. I know it's very fattening, I know I know.

Oh well, we just ordered some light snacks without main course. I love their chilling ambiance with good vibes!



BELOW ARE ALL MY PHOTOS, I DON'T MIND IF YOU SKIP THIS PART, WHICH I DON'T HOPE YOU DO SO.

Sorry for the low resolution, my phone's front camera's fault.







My super awkward pose-.-


The light behind makes my leg look so slim :0

The reason why I took so many photos is mainly because the lighting there was superb and plus I got my personal photographer today. How can I lose this chance for not taking more pictures? So, that's all for this post!







-Things will eventually come back to its starting point again.-





Jacynthe















No comments:

Post a Comment