@JACYNTHELIOW

Tuesday 30 July 2013

Singapore :)
















Dress and shoes from Cotton On / Longchamp Bag

Have been really busy lately. Trials is coming soon and I'm still chilling like nobody's buisness as always haha.
Last month during my sem break, me and my family went to Singapore because my parents were invited to attend my relative's birthday dinner. My cousin and so decided to bring me, and of course my siblings as well to Orchard. *My demand* It's been ages since I went to Orchard for the last time! Went for shopping at Orchard, especially their H&M, which is 387950394793749X bigger than our LOT 10 outlet!*exaggerating*. And the most important thing is, it's much more cheaper than Malaysia one.
This post made me wana go for a holiday nowwwwwwww.
Okay, control control. Gotta end this post and go back to study, Malaysian Studies exam tomorrow! Good luck to myself. Till then, bye.




Jacynthe

2 comments: