@JACYNTHELIOW

Wednesday 18 April 2012

Mirror Mirror :)

"Mirror mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all?"

Me and my friends went to Sunway for hang out. I woke up half an hour earlier because I am extremely excited! We went there for shopping and movies!
And this is what I wore on that day :)


Now, Let me introduce my buddies!
This is Natalie, she is also a fashion blogger.
http://cocofashionearth.blogspot.com

Sunnie Chee Chen

Leyi

Winnie and Zhi Ying

Sunway having sales now and this is what I bought on that day.

Cotton On sunglasses

Cotton On bucket bracelet

Diva Rings

We wanted to watch Titanic but so sad, no more tickets for us, so we decided to watch Mirror Mirror.

Ok now, our photo shooting starts.....






This is Gladys Leng. I do not have her personal pic on that day because she came late!



And lastly,

Photographer: Loh Leyi



Jacynthe :)

2 comments:

  1. It looks like you girls had fun while shopping :)
    Makes me wonna go shopping too.

    Nice pictures :)

    xoxo Camilla, www.NativePassion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The two of you are really lookin great! Seems you had fun shopping!

    wWw.Lnlclothing.com

    ReplyDelete