@JACYNTHELIOW

Saturday 14 April 2012

Grandpa's Birthday :)

My grandpa celebrated his 71th birthday in Malacca. At first, I'm doubtful on what to wear on that day but eventually i thought of this outfit and I like it!






We had our dinner at The New Lagoon Restaurant. We got a chance to dine in the VIP room and they provided us the karaoke facilities (but I never got the chance to sing. haha.)

And this is my aunt.

My Cousins.






And this is my grandpa.

This the birthday cake for my grandpa. The cake was made by my mum! Look delicious right?

And lastly,

Nude colour shirt: Bought somewhere in Malacca
Blue Pants: Radioactive
Watch: Casio
Shoes: Summit


Jacynthe :)



4 comments:

  1. Haha...i aso thk so leh...haha....anyway thx la!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blouse :)
    Xxo

    http://freedame-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute outfit :) I love the combination of blue and yellow and your blouse is great!

    Really nice blog btw, hope you will stop at mine sometime :)

    xxx Magdalena

    ReplyDelete