@JACYNTHELIOW

Wednesday 21 March 2012

Trip To Port Dickson-2 :)

Ok, and this is my second post for the Port Dickson trip! It rains that day when i woke up so i didn't shoot a lot of photos. But i had a great breakfast at the hotel!


Obviously, the floor is wet because when i shot this photo, its drizzling!


Me riding the KMX!





After we checked out from the hotel at 12pm, my brother and sister were still swimming in the public swimming pool, till 6pm we only left the hotel. And we had dinner in a fish village with good food! I'm going to post photos of the village on the next post. So stay tuned!



Jacynthe :)



3 comments:

  1. I WANNA SEE YOUR TEETH. TEETHTEETHTEETHTEETHTEETHHHHHTHHEYEHTYEHETEH! hey the 5th photo take dao you quite leng, QUITE ONLY :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aiyo...wana say me pretty jiu say bah liao..ok...next time i try to smile with my TEETH...hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful photos ^^ I love your outfit ^^

    please, check out my blog and tell what you think ^^ and we can follow each other, if you want =)

    keep in touch ^^

    http://dreamloveshop.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete