@JACYNTHELIOW

Wednesday 28 March 2012

The Sunset :)

This is the continous post for the Trip to Port Dickson-2 :). As i said, after we decided to go back, we stopped at a fishing village. The scenery was breathtaking and the food was scrumptious! And the price was   reasonable, simply its the best of both world! (Don't misunderstand me, i'm not promoting anything.)  
The sunset.



They are uploading the fishes.
Fresh stingrays!

Beautiful sunset with the boats lining beside.




Jacynthe :)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the comment on my blog :) I love yours and am now following! I hope you will follow mine?

    www.thesequincinderella.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. followed bk follow ech other on gfc & fb too if u want

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry I forgot to hit follow... I am now following :)

    www.thesequincinderella.com

    ReplyDelete