@JACYNTHELIOW

Wednesday 17 July 2013

#KLFW :)


OMG FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY, I can blog already!!! I've waited for this moment for so long! I always wanted to blog but my stupid wifi just don't allow me to do that! If you've follow my twitter, then you'll know how badly I want to blog. But if you haven't follow me in twitter, THEN BETTER FOLLOW NOW! *nah, just joking.* 
I bet everyone know last 2 weeks (maybe), The New KL Fashion Week was held in Pavilion. I wanted to post this post on the next day of the event but the stupid wifi just go wrong. It was a very last minute decision to go to the fashion show because of some transport problem. But I begged my mum so badly and eventually she brought me there! Love you so much mum!! That was my very first time to see a fashion show, I'm super excited and looking so forward for it. I didn't dress very well that day due to the lack of time so I'm not going to post my #ootd because it's way too ugly compare to the others. 



I went one was by Eric Choong, Andy Sulaiman and Quhji,


Look at the crowd!


Many models and fashionistas were there, no doubt they are all so tall and fashionable!

FREEDOM BY ERIC CHOONG


BY ANDY SULAIMAN

BY QUHJI

And a selca before I end a post.

By the way, I've change my blog url from camerafashionandme.blogspot.com to jacyntheliow.blogspot.com because I think that the previous one is more difficult for people to remember my blog url so I've decided to change to an easy one. So enjoy reading people! :)


Jacynthe









No comments:

Post a Comment