@JACYNTHELIOW

Friday 1 June 2012

A National Geographic Day :)







I went to Lot 10 to celebrate my dad's birthday. We had our dinner at a buffet steamboat restaurant ( I have no idea what is the name of the restaurant). The National Geographic shop is just located beside the restaurant, that's why the background of every photos have the National Geographic logo! This whole outfit was given by my aunt, from the top of my head until the toes of my feet. This outfit is so vintage. Emphasis on the shirt, I like those collar very much! 

On the 3rd picture, the boy sitting with me is my cousin brother :)



Yellow Shirt : Radioactive
Carrot Pants : Radioactive
Shoes : Vincci 



Jacynthe :)



17 comments:

  1. u look lovely!!
    http://thewild-swans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your sweet comment!! new follow on bloglovin and google...kisses
    VOTE MY LOOK PLEASE
    WWW.ZAGUFASHION.COM
    ZAGU FACEBOOK PAGE
    bloglovin follower

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so cute! such a fabulous outfit!!! Hugs from California! xx,
    The Golden Girls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi darling! I really love your incredile pants and your sweet yellow baby doll shirt. You're so beautiful. I love your blog, so I follow you by GFC and BLOGLOVIN. I hope that if you love mine, follow each other. A big kiss darling :)


    www.aunusualstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Honey I love these pants!The print is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. IT LOOKS SO COOL!
    http://therunwayoflife.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love absolutely everything about this outfit,honey!Those pants and that gorgeous blouse look perfect together!
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute outfit!!
    Thanks for following, am following back!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice outfit you have here! Your top is so adorable. X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi sweetie! love your top!
    by the way.. thanks for your comment, instead... i can't see you in my blog since you said that you follow me and asking following back!
    kisses!
    self-dressed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete