@JACYNTHELIOW

Saturday 11 February 2012

Please Don't Block Me! :)

Today at era bio tuition...we went to a place mr.jay call it as the "experiment lab". He want all of us to concentrate on the experiment he is making....i was behind there....in front of me is an indian girl....at first she squad down n i can see clearly wat mr.jay is doing....bt suddenly she stood up....i understand squating down is very tiring...bt she stand up for de entire lesson....i can't even see wat  mr.jay is doing....i only can she her beuatiful body== can u please don't block me? can u please respect the one behind you?! OMG!


Ltr that nite...i went to watch The Wedding Diary(nice show^^) i was concentrating on de show until........the woman in front of me lifted her hand== ( i duno y she lifted her hand suddenly..it jz lk our school days when teacher call our name we raised our hand...haha!) her hand blocked my view n i canot se anything! I  shouted " hey..in front of me...can u please put down ur hand?! Haha...i duno wether she heard me or not...she put down her hand....hahahaha! So shuang!


                                                       
                                                                Jacynthe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment