@JACYNTHELIOW

Saturday 19 January 2013

When everything start all over again.... :)


I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I'M 18 NOW.

*sounds so adult lol*

I started my college few days ago and I need to adapt to the new environment. College life is totally different from secondary life. Was wondering which college I go rite?? Will tell you at the end of the post..haha..so just continue reading people. Wearing 11 years of uniform and now I'm not requiring to wear any uniforms anymore, seriously till now I'm still not used to it. Unlike the days in school,  I just need to take my uniform from the wardrobe and go to bed. NOW, I need to sit down in front of my wardrobe and think of what to wear on the next day before I go to bed=.=.

Now, I'm in the new environment, in a new class, and this is the time when you meet new friends. So many new faces around. When it comes to meeting new friends, I'm a bit shy and I don't know how to make friends with them. What if they don't like me?? What if they don't wana make friends with me?? What if they ignore me?? A bunch of question just pop out from my mind persistently. *don't think that I'm an antisocial person, I'm not!* For those I'm close with, you know how talkative and crazy I can go rite? haha. How I miss the days where we make noise together, imma gonna have schoolsick now *I shouldn't have that feeling*.

It takes about 30 minutes from my house to the college, blame the jam. It JAM LIKE HELL!! Although my class starts at 8am, I need to wake up at 6:30 which is the same in my secondary life loll. If you heard from someone that he/she claims that college life is fun and relax, he/she is BULLSHITTING.

Haha..seems that I'm complaining from the beginning. Duh..college life is not that bad though. I'm still in the process of adjusting myself to the new life. But one thing in college is that, you will look cool with the thick books..haha loll. And the classrooms are equipped with air-cons. Since I'm taking A level, so it's gonna be tougher *ADVANCED level maa*. Gonna work hard now and try my very best to strive excellence results in the exam. *hope so* Okay, I'm gonna stop my craps here :)















 I'm studying at Taylor's College.




Jacynthe



No comments:

Post a Comment